Thursday 19 December 2013

#919

A: Could you please stop telling me about that warehouse sale? I'm trying to do some work, in case you hadn't noticed, and I don't need your interference.

B: Interference? More like inter-clearance!

A: Don't make me lash out at-

B: Lash? More like slashed prices!

A: It's not even your warehouse!

B: Not my warehouse? More like, where is my house?

A: You don't have a house right now, do you?

B: I don't have a house? More like I don't have much time to grab these crazy bargains!

A: They're not going to give you a place to stay just because you advertise their sale.

B: Homeless and desperate? More like, I'm holding out for all their cardboard boxes to build my new home!

A: You can stay with me if you promise not to make puns.

B: Promise not to make puns? More like, can't wait for my exciting new adventure on the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment